Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Our Trip to Vegas

My kids technically missed the very last half day of school because we headed for Vegas. At the kids' old elementary school, they put on a 5th grade Sock Hop. I went to the Sock Hop 20 years ago! Stryder was so excited to see his friends again and everyone was so excited to see him too. In fact all of my kids got to see their old classes and hang out with their friends for a couple hours. It was a really good day for them.



I was so excited to spend several days with my family. I didn't think however, that my little brother would grow taller than me in the 2 months I had been living in Utah.


Luckily, this trip was perfect timing for lots of events, like blessing this little beauty. It was so fun to hang out with my sisters and their kids.

And we managed to get all of the grandkids sat down in one place. They sure are a crazy bunch.


While I was down there, Lauren and I took a walk down memory lane and visited the high school. One of our most favorite teachers was having an open house for his retirement. Mr. Bennion was an incredible teacher and his classroom looked exactly the same after all these years.


And of course while we were down in the Vegas heat, we had to go swimming with our favorite friends. We love the pool!

This was such a great trip and we loved spending so much time with our family. We can't wait to see them all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment