Friday, April 19, 2013

This Week...

Time has gotten away from me and I can't believe I haven't even blogged about my birthday. But this week has been unusually challenging. 
A stomach bug hit Shelby- she is a violent puker and its no fun seeing her sick
Money is minimal- I don't like talking about this but funds are so tight as we try to get approved for a home loan
Boston bombs and Texas explosions- Stryder asked me to stop watching the news and I gladly obliged, too much scary stuff
A computer crash that almost cost me my 13,000+ pictures- so grateful Ben figured out how to save them all
Fights and tears from all three kids- I think we are all so very ready for summer break
All of it makes for a super stressed out and tired momma. A momma who is dealing with her own mess of stuff that has her overwhelmed. It felt good yesterday to make and bring a meal to a friend, it fed my spirit.
I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. And maybe I'll get around to blogging more next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment