Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Soren is Seven!

On June 20th, my littlest baby turned 7.  I don't even have words for how much I love my Soren and how sad I am that he is getting so big.  I tried to cancel his birthday and keep him 6 indefinitely but he wasn't having that.  He just continues to grow and get older and melt his momma's heart with his love.  Soren is such a momma's boy and I love it so much. He will still give me hugs and kisses and hold my hands in public and tells me he loves me all day long.  It will be a tragic day when he grows out of all that.



Soren is obsessed with Spider man and can be seen with one in his hand or on his shirt all the time.

7 things about Soren Robert:
1. His favorite movie is Man of Steel and the Amazing Spider man
2. He loves cheese, all kinds, on everything.
3. Blue is his favorite color.
4. He is such a helper and will gladly do most anything I ask of him.
5. Soren is really concerned about me and what I will do when he goes to school all day in the fall.  When he started kindergarten he got a little sad at the thought of me all alone but cheered up at the thought of me home with the dogs.
6. He absolutely adores his older brother Stryder.  Stryder was having a bad day a few weeks ago and threatened to run away.  Soren was devastated and kept yelling at me to stop him and then tackled Stryder to the ground begging him not to go.  They made quite the scene but Stryder learned just how much his brother loved him that day.
7. Soren's nickname is 'Snore' and I probably call him that more than his actual name some days.  

I love my Soren so much and hope he always stays a momma's boy.  Happy Birthday Handsome Pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment