Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Slice of Heaven

Back in June my beautiful cousin Bailey graduated from high school.  My awesome Aunt Joan opened her house to us and we enjoyed an amazing fun and family filled weekend.  Her graduation was on Friday and we had fun surprising her with a house full of friends and family and really good food.  Saturday morning we woke up and headed to the beach, with a stop at Potato Shack for breakfast.  Oh it was so good.
Then it was off to one of favorite places in the world, Moonlight Beach.




















It was perfection!  Most of us got horribly sunburned that I'm still peeling and recovering from but I would do it all again in a heartbeat.  Sunburns heal and go away but the memories and moments I made and shared with my family will last forever.  I can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment