Saturday, August 10, 2013

Still Summer

School starts in 2 weeks and we are trying to suck every last fun thing out of summer and sure crammed alot into August.

 We spent an afternoon at the water park.

 We babysat my nephew.

 Enjoyed a free lunch at Burger King, thanks to some awesome coupons.

 Made a quick weekend trip to Salt Lake and had to stop here for dinner in St. George.
 We are crazy for chicken and wish we had a Chick-fil-a in our town.
 I love these boys!

I required an extra potty stop along the road and we pulled into this awesome joint.  Cute wagon wheel benches...creepy elk and deer heads (like 15 at least in this store).

Spent a full Saturday with family at our nephew's baptism and a cousin's wedding.  I really loved her backdrop and all of her decorations.
Found my lane...oh and I'm blonde now too.

We still have one more trip planned before it's backpacks and homework time.  Hopefully we can drag these two weeks out as well as try and switch out schedule to one of early mornings.  Summer sleeping in has rocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment