Saturday, January 25, 2014

Project- Find Joy 365 {Days 11-24}

I've come to realize that this project is a lot harder than I thought it would be. But I'm so excited to have captured so many moments and look forward to what I'll have at the end of the year. The top picture is how Ben and I sit most nights while we watch tv or netflix. He's my favorite.

 Costumes ALL. THE. TIME.

Sacrificed sleep to wake up early and make Mickey Mouse waffles. It was worth it.
 
Nothing like a new shirt and it making me feel cute.
 
 Dad's and Doughnuts at the elementary school. They are so cute.

 The eyebrow! This kid kills me with it.

Now this kid keeps me on my knees and awake at night. He's had a really good week and weekend last week, I miss that guy this weekend :/

When she goes to bed with wet hair, she wakes up with crazy flippy hair. Well we turned that flippy hair into a style that reminded us of Rapunzel after she cut it.
 
Oh how do I love my niece! We babysat her and her brother and I could not get over how much she looked like her momma with those pigtails. 

 My kids love their Uncle Trevor. I think he's pretty awesome too.

 While dealing with infertility, I would get so jealous of those new moms and babies. Now that I've moved forward and am finding the Joy, it's not that hard to see and hold those precious bundles. I made these onesies for my amazing friend who had her baby at home. 

 January has been good to my body. I'm down 11 pounds so far and haven't had a single drop of soda in just over two weeks. I'm more active and feeling so good!

From our date last night. It was just out to dinner but it was so nice not to have to fix it ourselves and not have to deal with our kids at dinnertime. I love my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment