Saturday, February 22, 2014

Disneyland 2014

We made a crazy last minute decision and surprised our kids with a trip to Disneyland. It was a magical time and so full of great moments. We spent the first day in California Adventure Park, the second day in Disneyland and the last day we hit both. There really are no words for how much Disneyland means to me and how much I love sharing these memories with my family.

 We got lucky enough to take pictures with Minnie on the day we wore out Minnie shirts.

Soren was so excited because he was tall enough this year to do the Indiana Jones Ride. I think he went on it 4 times.


 These two were the most adventurous and loved the Matterhorn and Screamin'.
 We met Merida and she even spoke in the Scottish accent. She was super cute and so nice.



 My Mr. Incredible met The Mr. Incredible.
Soren was the only kid to brave the Tower of Terror and it was probably the best set of drops I've done in a while.
My family is awesome and this was from our last ride of the last night. That's my cousin Bailey in the back row with Shelby. The kids loved Space Mountain this trip and I think we went on it like 5 times. Really great memories!


This trip I brought my big camera and carried that heavy sucker around in a backpack for three days but rarely used it. I loved having my cell phone in my pocket and being able to whip it out super quick and snap a selfie with the kids on the rides.
Top row left to right: In line for Radiator Racer, Luigi's Tire ride, Mater's Tractor pull
Center row left to right: Screamin' (which he rode 3 times), Star Tours, in line for Pirate's of the Caribean
Bottom row left to right: Teacups, Space Mountain, first time on Indiana Jones.
Life has become very crazy lately and I'm not sure when we'll be able to make another trip but it makes me extremely grateful that we splurged and made this trip happen. The kids are still talking about it and I know I'll never forget it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment