Thursday, May 28, 2015

Mother's Day 2015


Oh Mother's Day... It's never been my favorite day but I sure do love being a mother. I'm really grateful for these 4 amazing spirits I am blessed to raise. They make me scream, laugh, smile, cry, yell, giggle, and pray continually. I'm also extremely grateful for the many wonderful examples of motherhood in my life. I know I would not be the mom I am without them.

A few days after mother's day, I was in the emergency room dealing with an infection and the discovery of more clots. I'm just grateful this time it wasn't as bad and I'm still able to nurse Sam while on the medication but it's made me open my eyes wide to the future. While I was pregnant with Sam, Ben and I couldn't decide if we were going to try for another baby after Sam or be done. Since Sam's arrival and with my continuing health challenges, we have felt like we need to be done. Our family is complete. I am the momma to three seriously handsome boys and one super smart beautiful daughter and I couldn't be happier about it. I'm grateful everyday for them and for Sam being sent to our family and I keep reminding myself that it is all worth it. And I look forward to raising, teaching, and loving these 4 cuties for the rest of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment