Monday, November 30, 2015

I'm Grateful for 13 years

13 years ago we were so young. We were naive to what being married and being parents meant. But we were so in love and we got married in my parents front room before a lot of family and a few friends. I don't think either of us had any idea what we were in for and what these 13 years would look like. We went from this...

To this...
I really can't believe how fast time flies. On one hand I can't believe it's 13 years already and on the other hand I can't believe it's only been 13 years. He has been by my side through thick and thin (and that includes our waistlines) and we have struggled together through parenthood, lost jobs, lots of moves, many tears, an abundance of laughs, physical pain, and insurmountable joy! And there is no one I would have rather had with me. Since our last anniversary, we were blessed with Samuel, a new job after 7 months unemployed, some serious back troubles again, and a back procedure that may have finally given Ben some relief. There have definitely been some tough moments but also lots of happiness and love. We have much to be grateful for and I can't wait to see where the next anniversary sees us.

No comments:

Post a Comment