Tuesday, September 27, 2016

End of School 2016

Wow! Our life has been super crazy the past 4 months. Bare with me as I try to play catch up and record every detail.

The kids last day of school was May 27th. I can't believe how grown up they all look. This was a pretty interesting school year with Stryder in Jr. High and the other 2 still at the elementary school. Stryder loved some of his classes but struggled in a few as well. He made so many friends though, he was super sad when summer was starting. Shelby was ready for summer but I think she was looking forward to starting 6th grade too. Shelby and Soren both had great teachers that made school so special for them. But Soren was really ready for summer. Heck I was really ready for summer.



My beautiful girl is turning into a woman. She got glasses over the school year and grew her hair several inches. I'm pretty proud of the incredibly talented young woman she is developing into.




















Soren lost some of that baby look to his face. It makes me kind of sad. Soren is trying really hard to be a great helper but sometimes he still just wants to play and pretend he's still the baby in the family. But I'm excited to see him continue to grow and take on more responsibility.


This young man is exceptional. He is always the first one there when we need help and he's always willing to help. I don't know how I would have survived without him this past summer. Stryder is one of my heroes and I sure am grateful he's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment