Sunday, December 22, 2013

Thanksgiving Photos

For Thanksgiving this year, we started the day at home with Ben's family. I had told the kids down here in Vegas, who missed Grandma's photo booth party, that I would let them do a photo booth. So I fixed my props and these goofy kids had some fun.


Then while that crew was getting ready to sit down and eat, we packed up and headed to my parents house where Ben and I cooked a small Thanksgiving dinner. It was nice and quiet and oh so yummy. Later that night my sisters arrived for dessert and to decorate my parents Christmas tree. I'm so very grateful that Ben and I are lucky enough to have both sets of parents close by and get to spend holidays together. It's been a rough year but I'm so grateful for the never changing love of family.

And I wanted to add that the Friday after Thanksgiving, Ben and I celebrated our 11th Wedding Anniversary. I really love that husband of mine and I sure am grateful for all he does for me and our family. He's my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment