Sunday, February 23, 2014

Project- Find Joy 365 {Days 27-36}

 From one of my first walks where I did 4 miles...I did 6 this last week :)

 Mouse hunting, food begging, cuddling cat. He's my favorite, sometimes.

 He's kind of obsessed with Spiderman. Shirt, jacket, toys, and yes even underwear.

 We had a family game night and it was so fun. We played boys vs. girls and surprisingly the boys won ;).

 His Friday night Halo. I kind of love it too.

 Cleanliness is my love language. This was taken after a couple hours were spent cleaning the kids' rooms and it felt so good, we need to do that again.

 Being with cousins made watching the Super Bowl a lot more fun.

 I've spent a lot of time on this trail and still love it every time. I've come to really appreciate the fact that all of my kids are in school all day and that I can take time for just me.

 Well Bumblebee was parked at the school so of course we had to be creepers and take a picture with it haha.

This kid has such a fun sense of style and I'm proud of him for wearing something like this and not worrying about what his friends say.

No comments:

Post a Comment