Thursday, February 27, 2014

Project- Find Joy {Days 38-48}

 Group selfie before riding Star Tours.

 Our last group selfie before our last ride. It was such an amazing trip and I'm so glad we went.

 And even though we had a horrible drive home, I was still wanting to be in Disneyland a couple days later.

 We finished the first book and now we are just over half way through the 2nd. And they get so mad when I stop and tell them it's bed time.

 This kid. So many missing socks.

They had no school on actual Valentine's day so they celebrated early. They're cute!
 
 Ben and I have never really been big on celebrating Valentine's Day and I'm totally cool with it. I know I'm loved and that's all that matters.

 Taking pictures is something I love and I really loved being able to take pictures for a friend's wedding out at the Las Vegas Temple.

 Shelby asked why we were wearing the same shirt and I loved Ben's response..."Because mom and I are a good team."

And of course I watched hours and hours and hours of Olympic coverage. There were so many great stories and moments but my favorite was Noelle Pikus-Pace. She does skeleton and just barely missed the podium in 2010 in Vancouver and then retired after those games. But after an 18 week miscarriage her husband suggested she get back to doing skeleton. And she won silver and was more excited about second place then some athletes I saw who won gold. Plus she wore her Young Women's medallion and torch throughout the games. Her story just really touched my heart and inspired me.

No comments:

Post a Comment