Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Project Find Joy {Days 75-80}

 I love Sunday dinners at my Grandpa Waters. He always makes the best food and we all laugh and sometimes cry and it's just the best.

 I count my self pretty lucky to have kids this cute :)

 My newest niece was born March 18th. She's tiny and perfect and beautiful and now part of an amazing family.

 Soren has the coolest first grade teacher. We headed out to a pond in Boulder City and released the baby trout that they had hatched and raised in class. It was pretty fun.

 My kids are talented.  I'm not just saying that because I'm their mom, other people notice and then they sing solos and duets for the school choir. They were rockstars that night and I love that their school started a choir group and helped my kids develop their talents even more.

It was a Frozen Friday last week and we watched with captions on so we all could sing along.

No comments:

Post a Comment