Monday, April 6, 2015

Samuel Teddy Bear~2 months

I'm pretty sure this is the cutest baby on the planet right now. He continues to pose like his bear and grow bigger and bigger. It's sad to see him get so big but I've learned from the other three kids to just cherish every phase. And Sam sure is getting into a fun phase. He loves to smile, especially when he first wakes up in the morning. He knows who his momma is and will settle with me and has more patience with me if he's hungry than with his daddy. His brothers and sister have come up with all sorts of funny noises in hopes of getting a smile. At his 2 month (and 2 weeks) appointment he weighed in at 12lbs 12oz. Only in the 50th percentile but definitely packing on the chubs. I still get teary eyed when I look down at his precious perfect face and can't believe he's here, my little miracle baby.

"Oh I just want to eat you, I love you so."

No comments:

Post a Comment