Sunday, September 13, 2015

August Happenings

I need to catch up on what we did in August. It was a busy month doing lots of fun stuff before the big kids were off to school. 

Sam started making this squish face when he was not getting what he wanted. Well that face and anger has continued and we just end up laughing at him. 

Trevor stayed for a long weekend with us at the very end of July and beginning of August. It was so fun having him around and having him help out. The kids sure do love their Uncle Trevor.

This is another one of Sam's hilarious faces he's been pulling lately. I'm so glad I was able to capture it.

And this is Sam getting into the charging cords for the laptop. It's been a long time since I had to baby proof my house and needless to say it's still a work in progress.
 
Stryder had to have his shots done for jr. high and so I took him and, of course Sam, out to lunch to reward him for being so brave. I love the sweet relationship these two have and I'm so thankful that he's such a big helper and great big brother.

Toward the end of August, we attended the White Family reunion. The food was yummy and it was nice to visit with a few of Ben's cousins we don't see very often. And Sam got to try out the swings for the first time. He pretty much loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment