Friday, March 11, 2016

Samuel Teddy Bear ~ 12 months


Oh I can't believe it's been a year! This sweet boy was an answer to many, many prayers and a real miracle in our lives. We have been blessed beyond measure. At 12 months Sam was experimenting with standing on his own. Still not walking yet but working on it. He really loves his brothers and sister and cries when they leave for school or bedtime. He's so spoiled by them.

This picture was taken the day before he turned one. He still isn't sleeping through the night and I pull him into bed with me every night but I can't stand listening to him cry and just want to snuggle his little body as much as I can.

And our final teddy bear picture. That bear sure did shrink over the course of a year. My baby couldn't possibly be that big. Oh sweet Samuel Teddy, I hope you always know just how wanted and loved the are. You make us smile and laugh every day and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for you and the chance I get to be your mother. I love you darling boy and Happy First Birthday!

And for comparison... his one week old teddy bear picture. My little tiny newborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment