Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It's Almost the End

I can't believe it's almost time to go back to school.  In less than a week, all three of my kids will be going to school.  This summer has just flown by and I'm kind of bummed.  We were so busy back in June but now I can't believe it was part of this same summer.  August has been the opposite of June.  We have done nothing!  In some ways it's been good but in others I'm sad we haven't had as many adventures, like I dreamed we would.  Now with school starting, life will take us on new different adventures, I guess.  September is shaping up to be a pretty busy month, then we'll have a bit of a break before the holidays.  Oh I can't wait for the cozy weather of winter.  For now we'll just soak up these last few days of summer break.

No comments:

Post a Comment