Wednesday, October 31, 2012

This is Halloween 2012

I'm not going to lie...I don't love Halloween.  But my kids sure do, and I do love making them happy.  So I buy costumes and candy and make more memories!  I think my favorite part is taking their pictures.  They have such fun dressing up and love pretending to be someone their not for the night.  I guess I love that too!






I made my costume and wore it with pride.  I didn't make the shirt but did do the WW's and loved how it turned out.  The kids have had their costumes for a couple weeks but I'm a mean mom and don't let them wear them until Halloween, so they've been counting down the days.  Then they will be wearing them non-stop for the next month, at least.  No pictures of Ben but he won second place for his Cowboy costume and performance of "Oh what a beautiful morning" at work this week.  It was a long day for me with school parties, the kindergarten parade, trunk or treat, and a little bit of door to door trick or treating but totally worth it when I see those three chocolate covered faces so happy at the end of the night.

2 comments:

  1. Stop being SO awesome! These pictures are amazing! Love you lots! Thanks for hanging with us last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. No children know how to set off a costume like these three! You never know which character they'll be on any given day!! Wonder Woman looks awesome too!!

    ReplyDelete