Saturday, November 3, 2012

Being Grateful


I am trying to remember this for the month of November.  I want to find gratitude in the little, every day things.  I'm trying to focus on what I have instead of what I want.  I've already noticed a difference as I've re-evaluated my thoughts and words.  So for at least the month of November, maybe longer, I'm going to have a weekly gratitude list.
This week I was grateful for...
-my kids teachers
-Disney movies that we can enjoy together as a family (We loved Wreck it Ralph)
-a dentist that knows what he is doing and seeing it work already for Shelby
-my mom and sisters for always being there to help me out
-getting gratitude back from Stryder
-an extra hour with time change tonight

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder, Taryn. As I get older, I start to feel like what we have is way more than enough. The windows of heaven have definitely been open in my life. No way we could have had so much joy in our lives without our Heavenly Father. I'm grateful for His commands and for every single choice that anyone makes that follows the Savior. Thank you, Heavenly Father, for loving us enough to give us the plan of happiness and for answering every prayer in the best possible way for our good. And huge gratitude to our Savior for sacrificing so much to give us guidance and take our pain away. We are truly loved.

    ReplyDelete