Monday, November 19, 2012

Color Us Rad


 A few months ago, I was feeling super ambitious and convinced my dad and sister that we should run the Color Me Rad 5k race.  Well the date of the race inched closer and closer and it just wasn't happening, for any of us.  So I thought up an even better idea.  I went and picked up the race packets for everyone, grabbed some extra color packs and planned a super fun color fight with my family.  We headed to the park Saturday and enjoyed a picnic, playtime, and an awesome color fight.  You can't really tell from the boys' faces in this picture but they all really loved it and had a great time.  Pictures courtesy of my camera propped up on my bag and a 10 sec. self timer.

I'm so grateful for the memories we made together that day.  There was lots of laughter and smiles and brightly colored hands.  It was a great day!  This probably tops my gratitude list for the week but I was also grateful for...
- a new chore/reward chart that is making things a lot happier around here
- my calling, I love those Beehives so much and so grateful I get to teach them and spend time with them both at church and away
- my Shelby and what an amazing girl she is
- extended family on both sides and any chance we get to spend together

No comments:

Post a Comment