Tuesday, June 25, 2013

He's 10

I still can't believe that my oldest is 10.  10 years is a long time, a whole decade.  He had his golden birthday this year and was 10 on the 10th.  He is such a blessing in our lives and I feel so incredibly blessed to be his mom.  Stryder hasn't always been the easiest kid for me, but I've seen a change in him over the last few months and I'm kind of getting excited about the young man he is becoming.

10 things about Stryder:
1. He is a big helper and loves to help where ever he can.
2. He loves Legos and has gotten pretty good at doing whole sets by himself.
3. Stryder still loves to dress-up and pretend he's anything but my son.
4. His favorite food is homemade pizza.
5. His favorite movie is "Man of Steel".
6. He loves the color orange.
7. Stryder is very protective of his brother and sister and pets and takes care to make sure they are safe.
8. He still loves to cuddle with his momma and I hope he never gets to old to hug me in front of his friends.
9. He is incredibly strong with some serious muscles for a 10 year old, like crazy 6 pack abs.
10. Stryder has such a tender-heart and I love hearing him tell me he loves me all the time. 
I love this boy and hope he will always remember that.
Happy Birthday Stryder!


No comments:

Post a Comment