Friday, June 21, 2013

Party Animals

My boys sure got lucky this year and scored on the party front.  On the Saturday before Stryder's birthday we had a cousins party.  We went to the park and ate a picnic dinner and had a big water fight with over 100 water balloons.  Then it was back to the house for cake and presents.  Soren was so proud of his cake because he put all those strawberries on himself. 

On Stryder's actual birthday, the boys had a friends party.  I owe my mom and sister Katie big time for putting the whole thing together.  I helped decorate and that was it.  The theme was superheroes, both Marvel and DC.  They made masks to hide their true identity, shot darts at the Joker and Venom, took pictures with the Avengers, ran an obstacle course, and had superheroes tattooed on their hands.  I think they had a Super awesome day and had lots of fun with their friends. 

I love these wild and crazy boys of mine and I'm so grateful they love each other as much as they do.  I'm also so grateful they are willing to share in all of the birthday festivities together all month long.


No comments:

Post a Comment