Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Nine Sure is Fine

On June 20th, Soren turned 9. We celebrated at Bear Park for Ben's family reunion, an evening showing of Jurassic World (which was awesome by the way), and a shopping trip to Target. This kid is super hilarious and makes me laugh everyday. He loves his momma and especially loves being a big brother. He's always so eager to help with Sam and I love that. Our family sure is lucky that he picked us.



Oh I love this picture. Sam loves his big brother and Soren can make him smile and laugh so easily.


With Connie and Rob moving from Henderson, we uncovered all sorts of treasures, like this "All about me" poster from Soren's kindergarten year. There are some of my most very favorite pictures of Soren on this poster. I love that sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment