Wednesday, July 1, 2015

He's Twelve

On June 10th, Stryder J turned 12! I know I say this all the time but I can't believe how fast the time is flying by. Time is a jerk!! Stryder is turning into one outstanding young man. He still has an incredibly vivid imagination and still likes to dress up. But he's also developed quite a sense of style and will only wear certain shirts and shorts, especially in public. Stryder is so helpful around the house and has taken on so much responsibility without too much complaint. He also loves Samuel so much and can't stand to hear him cry and will come running from the other room to see if he can help. His heart is so tender and he really tries to be a good boy. I can't even express how much I love this kid and how I'm actually a little bit excited to watch him continue on his way to becoming a teenager.


Oh how miss those chubby cheeks and that little boy.



Ben and I nailed the birthday present this year. He'd been asking for a long board for a while and we decided that 12 was a pretty big deal so he deserved a pretty big present. He was very surprised and so excited.




Oh gosh Stryder J, stop growing up! But if you must please always remember who and whose you are and that we will always love you for forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment